First of all a big thanks for your purchase and for supporting our work! We are very happy to be able to share with you the world as we see it through our eyes and we are happy to assist you during the creation of the content you love the most.
Make sure to share your work with us @ourtravelfeet and use the hashtag #ourtravelfeetpresets as we don't want to miss any of it!
Now, below some useful tips & instructions to install and enjoy your new presets.
INSTALL PRESETS IN ADOBE LIGHTROOM DESKTOP VERSION
You can import your new presets into Lightroom on your computer with just a few clicks:
- Open the Presets panel by clicking the Presets icon at the bottom of the Edit panel. Then click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the Presets panel, and choose Import Presets. Alternatively, you can import presets from the Menu bar by choosing File > Import Profiles & Presets.
- In your Finder (MacOS) or Explorer window (Windows), navigate to the preset files that you want to import. Select a single preset or multiple presets. Creators sometimes deliver presets in a ZIP file. You can select and import a ZIP file of presets into Lightroom without unzipping them.
- Click the Import button in your Finder or Explorer window. You now see the imported presets in the Presets panel. You can preview how an imported preset will look on an open photo by hovering over the preset, and you can apply the preset to a photo with one click.
INSTALL PRESETS IN ADOBE LIGHTROOM MOBILE VERSION
- Download the app "Adobe Lightroom CC" from the Apple Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
- Login into your account or create a new account. For a quick sign up you can use your Google or Facebook credentials.
- For iOS Users: Click on the link you've received in your email containing your new presets pack. You will be redirected to a download page on our website where you will need to click the "Download Now" button and make sure you hit the "Download" on your phone at the bottom of your screen as well. Open the downloaded .zip file selecting the option on your phone "Open in Downloads" and make sure to unzip the file by clicking on it. Select the 7 files, click the iOS Sharing Icon and choose the option "Save 7 Images" ; in this way you will be able to save the images to your camera roll (note: they won't show until you add them to Lightroom). Open the Lightroom App and select the download images from your camera roll and click in "Add". Once uploaded, select one images at a time and choose the option "Create Preset", give a name to the preset (feel free to use our names which you can see) and save the preset. Do this for all presets and TA-DAAAAA your new fresh preset pack is ready to be used!!
- For Android Users: Click on the link you've received in your email containing your new presets pack. You will be redirected to a download page on our website where you will need to click the "Download Now" button and download the file to your local storage. Locate the file in your downloads and unzip it by clicking on the file. Open the Lightroom App and locate the preset images in your download folder, select all (long press) of them and click "Add". Once uploaded, select each of the images individually and choose the option "Create Preset", give a name to the preset (feel free to use our name) and save the preset. Do this for all the presets and TA-DAAAAA your new fresh preset pack is ready to be used!!